Keeping this dialogue Web site online for awhile

I am hoping that after this dialogue is finished today, that EPA,
Information Renaissance and ELI would be able to maintain and keep
these Web pages available to us and the public for at least a month.

I know that I have been able to read and keep up on some days, but
not on other days, and I want to be sure that I have "mined" out
any useful contacts and bits of information which will help me at
the local community level.

Thank you for having this dialogue.

Gary Huggens
Librarian/Automated Operations Coordinator
The Library of Congress
Social Sciences Cataloging Division (4360)
Washington, DC 20540-4360
202-707-4439
ghug@loc.gov
"Opinions are my own and do not reflect
those of The Library of Congress."

[Administrator's Note: We hope to keep all the materials online for
at least a year.  Next week we'll be going through the message
archive to tidy up the thread structure.  We hope to maintain
this information as a useful resource for all those who
participated in this event - and for EPA staff who may not have
been able to take part.]