RE: Talking to each other (Study Circles EE Public Libraries as venues)

Rebekah, your study circle project sounds incredible, and I hope that EPA and others will think about how it can be applied to other subjects and/or repeated in other communities.

Just off the top of my head I can imagine similar programs addressing particular regional water or air pollution problems or land use issues, topics as broad as global warming, energy efficiency or habitat protection or sector-based programs covering environmental performance and pioneering for certain types of activities.

The linkage of your study circle work with a (at least for a while) ongoing web site was a good hookup with the power of the internet. But perhaps EPA or someone else could facilitate a "study circle" that reaches beyond a community by utilizing a forum such as this one.