RE: Access

Bob,

In addition to Howard's comments, I think a factor often overlooked
in our discussions in the time limits imposed on Internet users
in public facilities.  The reasons for time limits are pretty
obvious: accomodations, fairness, etc.  Time limits are often
one-half to a full hour.  This makes navigation through web sites
critical for those who do not have access at home.

I can't remember where I saw it, but someone had a very interesting
and novel concept.  A retrieval-on-demand service, where the user
pays a nominal fee for a copy of an EPA publication.  This could be
done through a private, for-profit, public, or non-profit organization.

It still doesn't answer the question of how to know a document even
exists.  A regulatory-watch publication for the general public; I
wonder if there's a market?

Regards,
Jim Cooper