RE: Access

I have read that 60% of Americans have Internet access at home, work, or school. Most libraries have Internet access for the public and are adding more terminals to keep up with demand. So I think it is only a matter of time, and not very much time, before nearly everyone will have access, although not always with the convenience they would like.

As to our topic of environmental information, the issue of course centers around whether the online information is easy to find, is what they want and need - and if not, is knowledgeable help available through their libraries.