Question for Tuesday, September 26: What Can Libraries Do,What Do Libraries Need

>From Howard Fox, panelist<br>
With Steve Curwood unable to continue his role as moderator, I have agreed to pose two questions for today and track the thread, asking all of you questions as they occur to me. The questions for Tuesday are "What can libraries do to build capacity for environmental decision making?" and "What do libraries need to fill the role they'd like to play?" Think not only in terms of EPA resources but in terms of state and local environmental resources as well. I like to see comments on differences between urban and rural libraries, and between public and academic libraries relating to these questions.<br>