Adieu and best wishes

To: Panelists and Participants in the National Dialogue<br>
From: Steve Curwood<br>
I have enjoyed my week as moderator for the National Dialogue on Libraries as a Community Resource on Environmental Information.<br>
It's clear that travel commitments and other obligations will prevent me from participating fully in the Dialogue's second week.  From the enthusiastic involvement of so many of the participants, I'm sure you will maintain the impressive momentum of the last few days' discussion.<br>
These are important topics.  The future outlook of the EPA with regard to public participation will be determined, in part, by your input through this Dialogue.  Please continue to express your views clearly and forcefully.<br>
Best Regards,<br>
Steve Curwood<br>
Living on Earth<br>