Introduction

I work as a program manager for TCC which is a consortia of 42 Tribes in Interior Alaska.

Our program is funded by the Native American Lands Environmental Mitigation Program and we are working to address military impacts to Indian lands in Interior Alaska.

I hope to monitor the discussion and to glean what can be that is useful to our program. It seems information is buried so deep that most people who need it in small rural communities can't get to it because of lack of technical capacity and infrastructure.

Thanks,

Steve