RE: Question for Tuesday, September 26: What Can Libraries Do,What Do Libraries Need

Three points that our participants made earlier should not be forgotten in today's discussion. In order for people to find the thread message I have identified the message by author.

Tom Hughes in his post on Saturday the 25th suggested that performance partnership agreements might be a good way for EPA to increase funding to state library programs?

On the 20th Glenn Landers suggested a policy that public libraries "publish-on-demand" web site materials and store them for local community groups to use.

On the 20th Don Skokan asked why aren't local libraries used as the repositories for the administrative records for Superfund sites or alternatively why aren't these materials placed online.