RE: What stakeholders/citizens need to participate

Glen,  Thanks for mentioning the Title V trainings and the fact
that commenting can and does change permits.  That's one more
reason to be hopeful about the role of public participation and
the importance of people taking an interest.  We all need more
success stories and specifics to showcase and share so others can
 use those successful models and processes. Please let us know
how you used the information to do your own workshops in Ohio.
 Also, what would you suggest we do to help citizens learn what
they need to know to effectively participate in EPA decision
making -- and other levels oif environmental decision making?
What do they need to know?   What tools need to be in a "kit" for
 people who want to learn how to participate effectively?
Who should be involved in developing such tools?  Are libraries
a good place to make them available and do trainings?  pat