RE: Talking to each other/libraries as neutral forums

I have just posted a large body of writing on one "good example", see my immediately previous posts. I am happy to give as much information about what the Mohwak Valley Library Association and its member libraries have been doing as the forum is interested in, but do not want to bog down the discussion or be seen as "tooting my own horn."

Peace!
Rebekah Tanner