RE: getting documents to the public (really -- "On the use of last names")

As unbelievable as it seems -- since I have only met about 5 other "Rebekah's" in my middle-aged life! -- there are two of us, so it might be helpful to use "Rebekah A." & "Rebekah T." -- I know I am being sure to sign my last name to posts now that I know Rebekah Azen is also here.

Peace!
Rebekah Tanner