RE: Draft EPA Documents

Hi - I am a scientist who works for county government on air quality issues. I am their "expert." I too read the Fed. Reg. regularly to keep up with what's going on with air issues. I also get e-mail updates from professional organizations, the EPA, and environmental groups that are extremely helpful. In a way I function a little like a librarian as I need to have or know where to find resources related to the issues of air quality, both for the public and elected officials (my bosses). Mostly, this information helps me do my job, which is basically to look out for the best interests of my community in terms of air quality and air pollution control.

I was wondering if there is a comprehensive listing of environmental newsletters of which Ms. Darcey speaks? The libraries I've used have alphabetical listings of periodicals to which they subscribe, but I've never seen a comprehensive listing of periodicals for example under the heading of environmental:air.