RE: Paper vs Electric hand drying

Fred,

You're absolutely correct, as usual. Your answers imply a trnasformation
of education from K-12 through higher ed. A focus on systemic
thinking, that begins with the acknowledgement that we are all
relatively ignorant. Only then can we begin to listen to others in
ways that allow dialogue to develop and new answers to be born.
This is a role for libraries...both academic and publkic. We can
set the tone, establish the environment that could nurture the
dialogue.

carry on the good fight.