RE: A question for the librarians

There are two ways that I can think of that will give you a list
of the environmental libraries in the US.  One would be to purchase
a two volume set of books entitled: American Library Directory.  You
would then have to manual look through the two volumes and pick out
libraries which fit your criteria.  You would probably miss some,
but not a great deal.  The other way is that you could contact
the Special Library Association and ask to be put in contact with
the Environmental Libraries Group (ERMD).  If you want to contact me
offline, I will try to put you in contact with the president of
the group.  Still, you won't reach everyone -- maybe even less
with that group than the manual method above.