Introduction

Hi to all:

My name is John Stey and I am the Associate Director of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine New England Region. I have seven other counterparts across the country and not sure if any of them are registered. We are reaching out to public libraries and health sciences libraries to encourage collaboration in the sharing of healthcare information appropriate for consumers. One area that we have an interest in is environmental health information. I'll catch up on the discussion and get back to you all soon___John