Information for Local Governments; re:Mayor Pat Eklund

Pat,

I would like to turn your attention to the Local Government Environmental Assistance Network (LGEAN) at http://lgean.org. LGEAN is as you requested, "a first stop shop" for environmental management, planning, and regulatory information for local government elected and appointed officials and their staff. We provide up-to-date environmental information that affects local governments.

Feel free to contact me directly by email if you have any questions.

Seth Schofield
sschofield@icma.org