credit for paragraph in next steps

I inadvertantly cut and paste the paragraph:

"New users of search engines or indexes need the vocabulary to
search effectively, and that language is not well known outside
professional communities. Most users also are unaware of how much
their search language affects their results. (As more and more
people become web users, this may decline as a problem -- IF people
learn to use search engines on-line.)"

along with the first line of the next paragraph into this posting
from a "scratchpad" of comments I have been keeping in my wordprocessor.
I checked the source and should note that this paragraph was
reformatted from a posting by Peter Meyer back on the 19th where
he had talked about developing the "street" vocabulary.