RE: Intro and informations needs

Hi, it is very exciting to be reading all of your comments. I work at EPA in the the Office of Communications, Education and Media Relations, we are responsible for reviewing the content that goes on EPA's website.

I'm interested in learning about your experiences is when you visit EPA's website. Do you find the information on EPA's website easy to read, and well organized ? Thanks,

Jacques Kapuscinski
Office of Communications