Help shape Sept. 27th discussion: How can EPA support libraries in building capacity?

I will be moderating the discussion regarding tomorrows question: How can EPA and its partners support libraries in building capacity? I will be looking to the information gathered from your Quick Comment Forms to help shape the discussion. If you haven't filled out the forms yet, you can link to these from the agenda page. Please take a few minutes to check off the issues that you feel are the most important. You can add any that were discussed but aren't included in the list.

The comment forms are located at the following URLs

Quick Comments, September 18-19:
http://www.info-ren.org/network-democracy/epa/join/comments/comment_19.html

Quick Comments, September 20-22:
http://www.info-ren.org/network-democracy/epa/join/comments/comment_22.html

I look forward to a very interesting discussion over the next few days. I hope you will join us.