Introduction

The Wayne County Department of Environment has a great many compliance, regulatory and public outreach programs and efforts ongoing. We're always looking for new ways to provide public information and public education to our citizens. We have a Good Neighbor program that has been working on public education and trying design mechanisms and identify community resources like libraries that would help in making information on environmental issues, problems, initiatives available to citizens and serve as a dialogue conduit. This is a great opportunity for us to learn more about how this can come about.