Welcome

I am particularly interested in how we in government can
support and work with librarians to bring improved access to
government information and services.

I am the project leader for something called Hassle-Free
Communities, a project designed to integrate federal, state,
local, and tribal government service delivery in local
communities.  An important aspect is electronic government.
My team has developed a kiosk which can be located in public
areas such as shopping centers, train and bus stations,libraries,
government centers, etc. to give people easy access to government
services.