RE: Introductions

Greetings to Newburgh! I had the opportunity to learn more about
the Hudson River Estuary Grant programs last month when I attended
a meeting of the Hudson-Mohawk Resource Conservation & Development
Council and to further that by the recent press coverage on the
revised progranm goals. I am located not terribly far from you,
about 75 miles northwest along the Mohawk River. I will be very
interested in your thoughts as I (personally, not professioally)
am a long time Clearwater member and am extremely concerned about
the entire PCB / dredgeing question --
Peace!
Rebekah