Introduction

Hello !  I'm Rebecca Lee - Paralegal for 17 attorneys in the
Environmental Protection Division of the Minnesota Attorney General's
Office.  I work in all areas of the environment, and do a great
deal of research.  In addition, our office receives many citizen
calls regarding environmental issues and concerns. I access the
EPA website regularly, as well as many other sites, and need
information quickly and at my fingertips!  Looking forward to
participating in this innovative exchange process!

Cheers!!
Rebecca