Joining in

i work for the pennsylvania state association of township supervisors. we are local-government member association. our township members span the gamut from small rural to large urban. their need for environmental information spans the same large scale. having a single place where local governemtn officials can start to seek the info is needed. our DEP has a great start with their web page, but a national perspective would provide just that much greater chance to learn how other local governments in other states handled similar situations. we are also beginning a process where we are encouraging our township officials to, if nothing else, at least use their local libraries for internet access and then get a free email account so we can communicate with them via email.

looking forward to see where this dialogue effort takes us.

james wheeler
www.psats.org