Women and Minorities

Goodbye and Thanks

I, too, would like to thank everyone for participating.  I learned a lot both
from my fellow and sister panelists and the public participants.  Ruth
Reilly, thank you for making it all worthwhile!

Our moderator asked great questions.  Maureen, you should be a professor!
Did it change my mind on anything?  No, but that's not surprising as I've
been studying Social Security on and off for 20+ years.  Privatized
individual accounts have a lot of surface appeal for people but when they
learn more about them, they tend to turn against them.  So, I'll continue to
put my trust in the democratic process.  Thank you one and all.

Heidi Hartmann