Women and Minorities

Greetings from Darcy Olsen

Hi Internet folks! It was my pleasure to be invited to participate in this
on-line discussion about Social Security reform. I won't be in the office to
answer questions or see your comments Monday 24th, but I will be around for
the rest of the week. I look forward to taking your questions about how a
retirement system based on personally owned retirement accounts will affect
women and other individuals. In the meantime, you can take a look at
www.socialsecurity.org to get more background on me and the Cato Institute.

Darcy Olsen