Women and Minorities

The smalles minority

The smallest minority is not being addressed in this discussion. I have seen reference to blacks (African-Americans) and American Indians (Native-Americans) and other hyphenated American sub-groups but the smallest minority is not being addressed. What is the smalles minority?

Me, I am the smalles minority, Marwan Jabbour, a Virginian-American, an individual. All the groups you can name from seniors to GenXers to blacks, Asians, or Latinos; retired people, tall people, Christians, Jews or Muslims, any group you can name is made up of the smallest minority -the individual.]

Why are my concerns not being addressed? I am a minority and my voice is not being heard.

The majority is overpowering me. Everyone in support of this system is trying to take a piece of the pie from everyone else in the system. I don't want to play the entitlement game. I don't want your money, your protection or your theivery. Just leave me, the smallest minority, and my property alone. The only thing I want from my government is that it do its job - protect my individual rights. Why is the smalles minority not being addressed?

Marwan Jabbour
an indivdual from Virginia.