Women and Minorities

disabled and minority women

The gender problem is more complex than any other issue as I see it. Women have been denied employment opportunities--thus earned less than men in the past, child rearing years are years without earnings--men have these years included, women drawing benefits without ever having worked--but use their husband drain the funds, and disability benefits are based on these exact same perimeters--there is no equality, men with the same disability have a superior living standard. What plans are in the fore to change this? I never hear addressed in the media. Men are not willing to accept the cuts, even though it's our children paying thier way.