Reform

Until this government gives up their Robin Hood mentality of taking from the rich to give to the poor, Social Security reform has no chance. It must be remembered that we were all created equal, what we did with our lives was our own doing. I worked my A-- off and still am doing so even though I am retired. It appears that I am doing so only to feed some lazy SOB! It must be remembered the people that are legislating these changes are not in the SS system. Does this make sense? No politician should be entitled to more retirement than any other working stiff in the SS system. Then we would see some meaningful dialogue.