REFORM NOW

Possibly tomorrow, over a catered lunch, our esteemed panelists can pass around some of the comments stated tonight. I have yet to see a valid explanation why an individual must stay in this program. the federal gov't was not set-up to be in the financial-services business-besides, any other investment vehicle that was as poorly run as s.s. would have been shut-down in order to protect the "consumer" - could any of our panelist please discuss the type of retirement plan they are forced to partake in?? - last- since Friday is payday-maybe you politicians could say a little prayer for us commoners-I will have to look at my paycheck and see that our govt has withdrawn 12.4% of my pay (without my ok)- which unfortunately is more than I contribute to my 401k & IRA!!!!!