RE: Privatization or Bust?

Charlie Hoyt, sophomore, Phillipsburgh High School seems to me
to have better data and think more clearly than many of those who
are much older.  He also writes more lucidly and concisely.  It
is statements like this that give me great hope that our
representative republican form of government is not entirely
moribund yet.

If we could all reason so clearly and honestly, I'm sure we
could solve the problem of funding old age and survivors'
insurance.

Ruth Reilly
Cristobal [R.P.]  High School Class of 47