Bipartisan Consensus

Representatives:

Thank you for your contributions to our discussion thus far.  I'm pleased
with the liveliness of the dialogue and hope you're enjoying taking part
in this unique process.  We've picked a very appropriate time to be
discussing the future of Social Security!

As we have established, citizens want a bipartisan solution to Social
Security's solvency problems.

Looking at the proposals addressing Social Security submitted by both the
President and Representatives Archer and Shaw, are there any specific
points on which the four of you can develop a consensus?

Carolyn Lukensmeyer
Executive Director
Americans Discuss Social Security
www.adss.org