RE: Archer/Shaw Social Security Guarantee Plan

While the idea of preserving SS for current retirees and those soon to retire sounds good to me, How does this proposed bill allow for supplementation of SS beginning in the year 2014? As I understand the proposed bill, there is no provision to aquire funds to insure that there will be no tax increase starting in 2014. This bill has obvious benefit to those folks who might retire in 20 or thirty years but offer nothing to those currently in retirement or soon to retire. I would suggest that this surplus would be better utilized by a general investment in those 50 funds you speak of, now, so that we will have the necessary funds to supplement SS starting in 2014.
Mac