Final Answer to Final Question

President Clinton cannot sign any "bipartison" Social Security
Plan prepared by the "Wealthy Majority" Congress so we will apply
the 62% surplus on the National Debt.  This is the best we can or
should do for now.  There is NO urgency to resolve SS under these
political circumstances.  During the next ten years we are going
to reform taxes by eliminating the Income Tax and Payroll Tax.
The NEW TAX PLAN will resolve Social Security far into the 21st
Century; and replace Medicare/Medicaid with National Health Care.