Last Day?

How can this be the last day for this forum? We've just begun to
understand each other. I'm just beginning to understand where James
is coming from. So many others I wanted to study and answer.

James has no clue as to what I mean by "automatic", and I'll have
no way to explain the reality as I see it. James has not even
reached the point of asking what I mean and he may never even be
interested in what I mean. But I am interested in getting into the
minds, reasoning, of many people of different points of view.

I thought this forum would continue into June.    ????

[Moderator's Note: The Options for Reform Roundtable ends today;
the National Dialogue continues through June 4.]