RE: Final questions for the Options for Reform Roundtable

The longer the "war" against Serbia goes on, the less the chances
of passing anything meaningful this year.  I'd say roughly a 2.
If I could pick one thing to do, it would be to use the current
surplus for individual accounts.  This would serve two purposes -
one, it would let individuals start to actually earn money on their
forced contributions, and two, it would get the money out of the
hands of those darned politicians.