Re: Question on Charity

Would have to see the accounting....cannot answer merely on the so called
"merits" of the generic cases.  I do know that a lot of extremely wealthy
persons should be given the option to trun their SS back and take a tax
deduction as an incentive. There is a lot of inequity about Social
Security.  If it is to be just that then how much anyone has put in should
not necessaarily be the criterian of how much that person ( or the
dependants) receive back....in my opinion "meiner meinung nach"  MLK