Re: Question on Charity

Never will charitable organizations be able to provide for the needs of the
poorest sector of the population.  There is never enough to go around.
Beneficiaries live on their social security, the way I do, and NO CHARITY has
ever given me one penny, even being below the poverty level.  As long as
social security remains for Americans of any age, people will find a way to
live on it without running to charities, who are not available to the general
public anyway.