Have you been Censored by National Democracy Social Security?

Dear Participants,

I am asking each and everyone of you if you have posted a reply or asked a
question of one of our representatives on the
http://www.network-democracy.org/social-security/nd/archive/cl/date1.html ?

I have repeatedly been censored.  I have asked what I thought were
intelligent questions and have even posted links to some good second opinion
analysis, yet not one of my questions have been posted.  I would like to
know who has been censored by the moderators?  Are we asking "politically
incorrect" questions and therefore being censored?  Are we asking questions
the moderator does not want asked because he has his own agenda?

Please let me know if you too have been censored.  This is not a "National
Democracy" forum, but something much less.

http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/2%_proposal.html

Sincerely,

Bill Larsen

dadbill@surfnet1.net

[Moderator's Note: The guidelines for participation in the National
Dialogue include the following:
	* politeness
	* brevity
	* avoidance of repetition
	* staying on topic
You will find dozens of Bill's postings in the archives of the
National Dialogue.  There were other postings that he submitted
which did not conform to our guidelines and were not posted online.
His situation is pretty much unique in the Dialogue.  I regret
Bill's practice of culling addresses from the Dialogue and using
them for direct solicitations.  We have had a few complaints from
people whose postings were submitted to the Current Legislative
Proposals Roundtable but were posted in the General Discussion
since they did not raise specific questions for panelists in the
Roundtable.  Except for occasional technical problems, almost all
other messages have been posted as submitted.]