Re: Question on Safety Net

Dear Bob:  No matter how we answer the question, today's society makes
people feel like it is a sin to be a cheerful giver.  We have a moral
responsibility to take care of those less fortunate than us.  The rich
feel that it is an intrusion on their lifestyle.
Those of largesse lifestyles feel that the sick are taking away from
them. Hence the new life ideal of obligation to die and leave it for the
fittest.
Sad world we live in today.  How does one supply those in need?  Out of
the surplus or out of the daily supplies we have? Is it fair, of course
not, would you expect anything else?
Maurice A. Richard, Jr.

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 6569096 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.icq.com/6569096 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
6569096@pager.mirabilis.com
* You may visit my Personal ICQ Homepage: http://members.icq.com/6569096

For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html
Maurice Richard