SS Reform

Why can't you politicians just get it thru your heads that people in my generation (under 30) have NO desire to save social security- We have 401k's and IRA's- keep the money I have "contributed"- I just want out--You guys keep trying to come up with solutions for the next 35-75 years- great, just about the time I need to retire , I have to turn around and plead for funds from my grandchildren- No thanks, I will invest my money myself-I busted my butt off in school and worked 2 jobs-its my money - after our gov't takes its share in the form of taxes, then I contribute 10% to a 401k and then my IRA contribution and then there is the great 12.4% "pyramid scheme payment"- come on politicians- wake up - wealth is created- I want a chance to create that wealth for myself- GIVE ME THE FREEDOM TO OPT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!