SS REFORM

Have you people forgotten that it is still your money??- Each month I have 12.4% taken from me for SS and then I have 12% taken out for my 401k and another $166 for my IRA-I am just not ready to forget about this money like the last generation- I am sorry you guys did not have better investments-I am sure that there are things that my generation will have to pay for that future generations will enjoy- its all part of the game of life- but I will not accept the fact that I have to hand my future wealth over to the gov't to subsidize someone else's lifestyle-It just does not make sense- If people would look at the issue of social security from an individual's standpoint, and not a group effort (at poverty), then this country would be alot better off-