RE: Quick Questions

Have you tried Quick Questions?

The sample questions are interesting and may spark additional questions. This is a good way of presenting selected sample questions.

The invitation to submit questions asks the submitter to categorize the question. The categories are along the lines of our several discussion forums. This is good, also.

The problem is that Why Reform Now?, Options for Reform, and Women and Minorities are not categories in the Frequently Asked Questions, where we are supposed to be able to view submitted frequently asked questions and their answers. Consequently, it seems impossible to find some of the sample questions in the FAQ, nor other questions from the three categories listed above. Will this be changed soon?

[Moderator's Note: Thanks for the suggestion. The reason we didn't set it up as you suggest is that there are so many categories in the current FAQ that we feared it would make too large a popup menu. One possibility would be to combine some of the FAQ categories. We took a crack at sorting all the current questions by the Roundtable topics, but, as you note, that didn't line up all that well. If we have some librarians as part of the group, I guess I need to hear from them.]