Quick Questions

Announcing a new feature on the National Dialogue for Social
Security Website:

		Quick Questions

On the home page of the National Dialogue,

	http://www.social-security.org

click on the phrase "Quick Questions" to see one of the
hundreds of Frequently Asked Questions in our database.
(You may have already studied some of this material in
the Fast Facts section of the Website.)

If the question that is displayed is of interest to you,
click on "Answers" to show answers compiled by the
National Academy of Social Insurance and a list of
related questions in the database.

You may also use the online form that is provided
with the Quick Questions to put your own question
into the database.  No registration is necessary -
just type in your question and click to submit it.

The questions that are displayed are not chosen at
random from the database.  Rather they are ranked
in an order determined by the interest expressed
by other readers.  Thus, if we have thousands of
people making use of this facility, we'll get a
chance to see which issues are most important to
our audience as a whole.

Please make use of the Quick Question facility and
let us know if it's useful.  Send your comments to

	info@network-democracy.org

or post them in the General Discussion on the National
Dialogue Website.

Thanks,

Bob Carlitz, moderator
Information Renaissance