RE: I think I

After an exhaustive line by line study of Jeremy Kidd's post, and Bill
Larsen's partial reply, I'm left with at least one golden nugget of
information (paraphrasing) "the money is gone".  Were that the MOC's who
manage our crises were also gone, complete with their private pension
plan and not SS, courtesy of FICA and Income taxes awarded by themselves
to themselves.  Public service indeed.  I cannot get past the notion that
millions of citizens have found a way to avoid FICA, set up their own
efficient, untouchable, economically wise retirement systems, and call
themselves public servants. Please defend those who have opted out of SS
except for some self employment contributions and maybe a little work
history back when FICA appeared on virtually all pay stubs. Then I can
get past this thorny issue and propose other ideas.  This is a one liner,
so have at it.  Thanks.