RE: DAILY SUMMARY May 5 - May 10 (Correction)

Ms. Barbara Brandon:

I commend you on your courage and integrity. Thank you for posting my support of Ridgeway's response and for correcting your error. I must indicate; however, that I am on the extreme side of the demand to return to fundemental American principals, but I do not call for severe and sudden action. My position has been supported by many rational statements and I call for a gradual change, yet I want it to start right now. If your summaries are the only posts from this discussion to be viewed outside of this project, please give more credit to my viewpoint. My posts are not the ravings of a madman, but someone who came here because it is the best place on Earth; after being here I have found that it is slowlsy slipping away. I cannot watch that happen without a fight, the principals of this great country are too important.

Simply put, I call for a gradual dissolution of Social Security because it does not do what it is intended to do, it has been poorly set up and organized since inception and it is fundementally opposite to the principals of our constitutional republic. A free society requires its members to respect one anothers freedom while also requiring each member to be responsible for their own actions. We cannot have it both ways, nor should we want it that way. Our government cannot provide the basic neccessities of life and allow us to be free citizens at the same time. Freedom comes with a price, that price is individual responsibilty; if you look at it closely it is a great reward.

End social security (gradually)and allow Americans to prosper on their own.

Marwan Jabbour