RE: General Comments

Who Built the road? You may be right tha earlier generations buils some roads and some bridges, but they did not pay for them. They were financed with bonds of 40, 50 and 60 years. Therefore, unless these roads and bridges were built more than 60 years ago and I can tell you they were not, then we all are paying for them now. It is riduculus to think one generation did all of this and now deserves charity. Hug-wash.

It is like the book "The Greatest Generation." This is nonsense thinking one generation is better than another. What about the people who put their lives on the line back in 1776? What about the civil war? What about the Greatest Generation sending my generation to fight in Veitnam while not giving us the right to vote unitill 1972?

Get your facts straight.

It is time to Eliminate Social Security!!!

DO NOT SELL YOUR KIDS INTO INDENTURED SERVITUDE!! Free your children from the chains of slavery!!