S S Reform

... Well I can see that I am going to be SCREWED  just like I thought ..
my salary is 30,000 a year ..( thats not rich by any standards) I
am currently investing about 1/4 of my salary into 401(k),IRA,and
personal investment .. If your calculating , that means a very
tight budget and often times having to do without or delay purchases
..  I am doing this to plan for the future retirement .. but since
I have " investment income " in your eyes that makes me rich ???
while others spend spend spend and I save save save .. they somehow
deserve an equal monthly check ..??..  Once again the Democrats
and the Clinton administration screw the ordinary working americans
.. What happened to spending the surplus on saving Social Security
.. instead we are required to fund Clinton's  War  ...

        Wayne L. Robinson Jr.