RE: Working Past 65

I agree, but isn't this the problem with the Social Security
retirement in the first place.  When it was created, the average
life expectancy was not what it is now, so the government never
anticipated that the majority of people putting in to the system
would ever get the benefit of it.  In other words-it was a government
sham!  If the government wants to level the playing field now, I
don't think the public will accept it, as we are much more
sophisticated these days.  On the other hand, even though I am 45,
I do feel that the retirement age should be raised somewhat.