Social Security

Our government borrows billions and billions from social security
then tells us SS is in trouble. It doesn't take a rocket scientist
to figure out that the government is short changing the citizens
of this country. The people in government have such large personal
incomes that they will not have to depend on social security to
help them survive. Our senators and congressman do not relate to
the senior citizen who has  lived very moderately all their lives.
Social Security should not be touched. Maybe some of our elected
officials should take a cut in pay and retirement income. Think of
the excess funds we would have if they would do that. Our elected
officials all talk how they have to cut social security. Let them
keep their hands off of it. It is not theirs to borrow from.